I was so excited today to find out that Angela from Number Fifty Three has nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you, Angela-I'm honored! Please go visit her wonderful, inspiring blog! In addition, I just found out that I was also nominated by Kathryn at Kat's Kalamities-double exciting :) Please also go visit her fun blog! Thanks, Kat!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Angela sources the definition in her post: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
As part of the nomination, Angela asked me to share five random facts about myself. So here they are:
1. My degree is in Fashion Merchandising, but my main passion is decorating! (My mom and I have a small home decor shop-so much fun!)
2. I LOVE cats...always have since I was little. My hubby and I have 2.
3. I don't have children. My sister has 4, and I enjoy them and my friends' kids.
4. My hubby and I have quite a love story-I'll have to share it some time. We've been married 13 1/2 years (but have known each other for 26!)
5. I am only 5' tall! (Good things come in small packages, and all that...!)
There are so many wonderful bloggers to choose from! Angela passed on a great list of rules from twelve-o-eight. So, if I have nominated you please complete the following 5 steps:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then save to your blog).
4. Present The Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Here are the 5 blogs that I nominated (in no order):
Sew a Fine Seam
Ethereal Plus What I Love
Burlap and Buttons
Georgie Emerson Vintage
Thank you so much for stopping by-I really appreciate all of my followers! Please stop by these fantastic blogs that I nominated and 'meet' these talented women.