Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We're Living (Room) It Up!

I want to thank Linsey from The Farmhouse Porch for featuring me!
Let's continue the tour of my living room...this is the wall opposite the couch. (The french doors lead out to the sun room.)  I found this huge armoire that hides our tv on Craig's List-the person had bought it from Arhaus, and it was still in the plastic!  I do love the botanical panels, and the color they add to the room, but am thinking of painting the whole thing a neutral color eventually. (nah, too much work :)




Between the armoire and fireplace is another space that I like to change out a lot...but for now I'm really likin' the little vignette there.  I got both the funky little chair and window from a fellow shop owner and friend, Lori.  I love the way she repurposes 'stuff'!


The frames on the fireplace were featured in a previous post.  On the other side of the fireplace is a card catalog 'cabinet' and a shelf showcasing more of my collections!



Back to where you first enter the living room (from the front hallway) is this little shabby bookcase.  I've filled it with some of my favorite fun finds!

And there you have it!  Pretty much every square inch of my living room :)
Hope you enjoyed it-have a wonderful night!

I'm sharing this at My Girlish Whims
                                                                                 Faded Charm
                                                                                 Free Pretty Things For You 
                                                                                 Common Ground
                                                                                 Rooted in Thyme

10 comments:

  1. I'm loving how you display all your wonderful collections!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan---your home is BEAUTIFUL! I wanna move in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your old bowling pins!!
    enjoying my visit.

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you display your favorite things.....it has given me ideas.....thanks for sharing. Welcome to Blog-Land!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! lots of neat stuff Susan! i really love those numbered bins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for painting the tv cabinet. Love the 'chair' chair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our styles are so similar, it's uncanny! I have several of these items. Long lost twin? haha
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you displayed all your treasures! Awesome collections...Thanks for sharing on Simple & Sweet Fridays.
    I'm a New Follower too!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  9. That armoire would look AMAZING painted, I say go for it!! Your living room looks so pretty and I love all your vintage displays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl- I didn't see an email address to contact you at. So, I thought I would just leave you a comment!
    I was wondering if I could share your home on my weekly "Reader Feature" series? I would love to share your space with my readers! I would like to grab some images and your descriptions of them, from a couple rooms/vignettes in your home. I would insert link to each room or post.
    OK, girl! Let me know what you think!
    xo Becca

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!