Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Button Partner Swap

Hope you all are having a great day!  I'd like to introduce you to a special couple that I've 'met' in blogland, and they each have their own blogs.  Francine has a dreamy blog called Ethereal Plus What I Love-you must check it out!  She just started a monthly button swap party, where you add your button to her post, then she randomly pairs you with another blog for the month. (As a side note, Francine graciously helped me with my button since I couldn't figure the stupid thing out...ok, I'll be honest...she actually made my button for me! Thanks, Francine :)  Anyway, what a fun idea!  For this first swap, I happened to be paired with her husband's blog, Nates Necessities.  In Nathan's new blog, he showcases all of his fun vintage finds!
               
I must say that Nathan is a man after my own 'junking' heart! (We share a lot of the same collections!)  I mean, look at this amazing vintage typewriter, and I love the addition of the light bulb, and the dream banner!